MineconIW Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MineconIW Forums

Welcome to MineconIW.com, aka Minecon Informational Website! An unofficial website built just for everything MineCon, the official Minecraft convention hosted by Mojang AB.

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:57 pm

Navigation

Poll

How Do I Install The MineconIW Yapp? (The App)

MineconIW
    MineconIW
    Admin
    Admin

How Do I Install The MineconIW Yapp? (The App) Empty How Do I Install The MineconIW Yapp? (The App)

Post by MineconIW

MineconIW's app runs of of a program called YappBox. To download our app, you must first install the Yappbox on to your device.

Android | Apple | Windows

Once downloaded, open the Yappbox. Then click on the green plus at the top right hand side. This will open the menu shown in Fig.1. After you open the menu, click on "I've Benn Invited to a Yapp".

How Do I Install The MineconIW Yapp? (The App) Uc?id=0BwUXzVGgtWMBRk9ENGN6aUtVX1k
    Fig.1

Once you click on "Add A Yapp", this page will appear. Enter "RYD7CA" in the box below that says"my.yapp.us/". [Hint: The box below the Username box]

How Do I Install The MineconIW Yapp? (The App) Uc?id=0BwUXzVGgtWMBNGFHd2NKcVR4M2M
    Fig.2
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:54 pm